Tuesday 22 October 2013

Basketball---My Favorite Sport

     


I like many sports, such as playing soccer, playing table tennis, playing Go. I do some sports every week. I get some exercise by doing sports, and I have learned a lot of knowledge from sports.

My favorite sport is playing basketball. My favorite TV program is about basketball, especially the NBA game. I often watch NBA game to live on TV. I know many the NBA stars. Playing basketball requires speed, height and skills. My height is a little short, although I think that I have a certain speed and technology . My favorite position is guard, and I often play the position.

Playing basketball is a sport more than just exercising, It needs team work together. No one can play himself. A team should work together. I learn to cooperate with others in the game. I think that we need cooperate with others when we do anything. It likes playing basketball. I played basketball many years. I make many good friends from the game.
 
   I enjoy the game. It’s really amazing. In addition, playing basketball is my favorite sport.

1 comment:

  1. I know that basketball is very popular in China. I think it's a great way for children to get exercise and to learn about teamwork.

    Corrections:
    I often watch NBA games live on TV.

    No one can play by himself.

    ReplyDelete