Friday 18 October 2013

My Life In Canada

My Life In Canada

I came to Canada at September 12, 2013. I will stay Calgary until December 20, 2013. I’m from Luoyang City, China. Luoyang City is a very beautiful city. I hope that everyone has a chance to Luoyang for a visit.
      When I was a teenager in school, I studied a little English about reading and grammar, almost no saying, listening, and writing. I remember that I passed the test CET4 (College English Test Band 4), because the test is almost grammar, reading and a little listening. Since graduation from China University of Petroleum, I work almost 20 years. I didn’t study and use English until I left China to work in other country last year. I forgot all the knowledge about English. Now, I feel that I’m like a fool in an environment  using English. I don’t understand what people say, and I don’t say clear my mean.
     I’m happy to be a student at the University of Calgary. It’s great to learn English and meet people from all over the world. Because I know my English is very poor, so  every day I study hard English, do my homework carefully.
    My plan is to improve my English a lot when I go back to China.
   May God bless me.


1 comment:

  1. I appreciate that you wrote this...but the topic last week was about your favorite season. You can check the class blog for the new topic each week. :)

    ReplyDelete