Tuesday 22 October 2013

I win $10 million


    
If I just win $10 million in the lottery. I’m very excited about having lots of money. First, I will give 50% money of the bill to charity. Why I give charity a part of the bill? Because I think that I win the bill isn't from my work, it is from lottery. I think that I am an adult, I can work, and I have salary. I think my salary is enough for my family. Second, I will save 30% money in a bank. I think that I don't know what will happen in the future, if I have $3 million in a bank, my family life maybe change better than we don't have this money when we meet trouble. We have another reason, my daughter has a plan to go to university in American, I think this is helpful for her. Third, I have $2 million, I will plan for a travel. My family will enjoy a great travel. My wife, my daughter and me, we want to travel all over the world. Before we don't have enough money and time, it only a plan. Now, we will travel all over the world. We are going to Egypt, we will visit the Pyramid, it has a long history and it is awesome. I very like study history. We want to go Brazil because there has the best football sports. We are like playing football. We will go to India because my wife is a holy Buddhist. I think she likes going to in environment of Buddhism. Then, we must have a trip to the United States because my daughter likes the culture of America and she wants to go New York City, Hawaii, and Los Angeles, and so on.

I will win $10 million in the lottery.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've planned everything very clearly! I'm glad to hear you want to donate part of the money and help other people.

    Corrections:
    Why would I give charity a part of the bill?

    We have another reason: my daughter has a plan to go to university in America, so I think this is helpful for her.

    ReplyDelete